KEEPERS OF THE LIGHTHOUSE MUSIC

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

HE IS


He is the first and the last, the beginning and the end. He is the keeper of creation and the creator of all. He's the architect of the universe and the manager of all time. He always was, always is and always will be. He is unmoved, unchanged, undefeated yet never undone. He was bruised, but brought healing. He was pierced, but eased pain. He was persecuted, but brought freedom. He was dead but brings life. He has risen to bring power and reigns to bring peace

The world can't understand Him, armies can't defeat Him, schools can't explain Him and leaders can't ignore Him. Herod couldn't kill Him, Nero couldn't crush Him, the New Age cannot replace Him and Oprah cannot explain Him away.

When I fall, He lifts me up. When I fail, He forgives. When I'm weak, He is strong. When I'm lost, He's my way. When I'm afraid, He's my courage. When I stumble, He steadies me. When I hurt, He heals me.

He is light, He is love, He is longevity.... He is the Lord. He is goodness, kindness and faithfulness... He is God. He is holy and righteous, powerful and pure. His ways are right, His Word eternal. His will unchanging and His mind is on us. He is our savior, our guide, our peace, our joy, our comfort and our Lord.

His bond is love, His yoke is easy, His burden is light and His goal for us is abundant life. He is the wisdom of the wise, power of the powerful, the ancient of days, the ruler of rulers and the leader of all leaders. He will never leave me, never forsake me, never mislead me and never forget me.

He is Wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father and the Prince of Peace.

He is everything for everybody, everywhere, every time in every way and THAT is who I go to in PRAYER.

No comments:

Post a Comment